[meteorite-list] My collection of french meteorites is for sale

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 21:33:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello List,

I have to sell my collection of french meteorites for
personal reasons.

I will be bringing it to the Ensisheim show so if you
are interested, I can send you the list and prices
off-list and payment process ; you can also meet me at
the show around a beer ;-)

I cannot send right now the meteorites by post as it
is very expensive and not always secure but if you can
not come to Ensisheim, you can find an agreement with
foreign dealers making the trip there. There are 37
different french meteorites and rarities as :
Alby-sur-Cheran, Angers, Chitenay,
Saint-Germain-du-Pinel, big l'aigle slice...

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE