[meteorite-list] Global Warming - Scientifically proven or a farce

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 08:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

Sterling suggest that the earth is cooling?
Hmmmmm, lets see, hotter temps every year, glaciers in
Europe almost gone, Antarctic/Polar ice melting off (I
for a fact, my mother was there for 6 months two years
ago working at McMurdo station in Antarctica).
Yup, in today's world, that certainly must suggest
that the earth is cooling. What else do they teach in
Kansas? Oh yeah, we all know about that.
Michael Farmer