[meteorite-list] cleveland, ga

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:07:08 -0500

Harlan, List,

    My guess would be: if a specific piece of Cleveland was
cut from the Whitfield County mass, you could righfully
and with full justice call it a "Georgia meteorite" since it
originally fell on and was embedded in Georga soil, and
has never been to Tennessee -- no matter how many relatives
it may have in Tennessee!

Sterling K. Webb