[meteorite-list] "Perfect Chondrule" Ad for eBay listing with micrograph CD ending tonight.

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:28:32 EDT

Hi list, I have ending tonight two samples of the material that was
featured in the Meteorite Times "Meteorite of the Month" for April. This material
started getting called "The perfect chondrule" when I asked Paul, editor of
Meteorite Times, what would the perfect chondrule look like? I was just
showing off some micrographs and subsequent emails referred to it by that name.

The material is cool but it is the CD of micrographs I prepared for it that
wanted to brag about. Over 200 micrographs. The eBay listing has links to
many images to give you an idea. All the shots are high magnification
incident (reflected) light. These techniques really show off the chondrule
structure in ways standard Xpol does not! All images are of this material. I have
many more hours than I could count in making this CD.

Here are the two links to the auctions. One is a whole and one is a slice.
Thanks for checking it out.

Tom

55.5 gr.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3A
IT&viewitem=&item=260124441047&rd=1&rd=1

13.7 gr.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3A
IT&viewitem=&item=260124446531&rd=1&rd=1