[meteorite-list] AD: 943 Gram Uruacu End Cut

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:15:32 -0500

I have a beautiful end cut of Uruacu that weighs 943 grams

I plan to list it on ebay at 11pm tonight but wanted to give the members of
this list an opportunity to purchase it first.

I will sell it direct for $943 plus shipping, which is in no way indicative
of the true value of this specimen.

I just finished etching the cut surface and it is a beautiful iron, I can't
wait to see how my 50mm sphere is going to look.

Over the next couple of hours I will be taking pictures and preparing the
ebay listing.

If you're interested contact me off list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

I will be able to send you photos and answer any questions you might have.

Thanks