[meteorite-list] Correction to my recent sales post IMPORTANT

From: Jack Schrader <jack.schrader_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:45:31 -0700

Dear List Members. I have made a classic error in using the numbers NWA
2975 and NWA 2986 to describe the stones I am selling. I have no right to
use these numbers as they are owned by two well known and respected
meteorite dealers. I can say that the meteorites that I am selling are
LIKELY paired to NWA 2975 and NWA 2986. Also, any one who buys these stones
from me and not from the dealers, Michael Farmer or Jim Strope to whom the
numbers NWA 2975 and NWA 2986 belong, cannot either use the numbers. The
stones I am selling are likely pairings only. I sincerely regret the need
for this post to the list. Jack Schrader