[meteorite-list] Centimeter Cubes

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:39:10 -0700

Here's a link to where you can buy as many of
them as you want. They don't have letters
embossed, painted or glued on them, but they come
in a variety of colors. I don't care which way is
North or South, so these cubes are suit me fine.

They can be bought from Rob Wesel of
Nakhladogmeteorites.com fame. And contrary to
what Kevin Kichinka would lead you to believe, a
dog really was killed by the Nakhla meteorite...IMHO. ;-)

<http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/gear.htm >

Best,

John Gwilliam