[meteorite-list] Rosetta stone

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

I guess all meteorites are Rosetta stones in a manner
of speaking since they help us to unlock the mysteries
of the early solar system.

Best Regards,

Adam

P.S. Sorry, I will not be making the upcoming show but
I am sure my brother, Greg will partake in the great
beer debate, err.. I mean the Rosetta debate in
person. I envy the fun you all are going to have!