[meteorite-list] (AD) EBAY AUCTIONS & 3 FREEBIES

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 08:53:06 -0700 (PDT)

I guess I am just a glutton for punishment,but I see
those nasty naysayers coming out from the woodwork
again.I have 7 ongoing auctions of very nice gao
specimens at all buy it nows,plus I have a 203 gram
gao with it being a reserve auction of a very unusal
piece.I also have 3 freebies to givaway.I have a 48
gram unclassified fragment and 2 little baby gao's.The
first 3 to chime in.I think I have followed the
rules.AD put in box,a 1 time post concerning this
posting,etc.Ok let the naysaying begin or just chine
in because you are nice.

steve

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites