[meteorite-list] Cali chondrite fell extremely cold!

From: Mark Crawford <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:35:50 +0100

A gag I read 30 years ago in a kids' science book - I've tried it - it's
now non-PC, but it works. Take a small piece of ice from the freezer.
Find a stooge. Light a cigarette. Tell stooge he/she is perfectly
safe. Turn stooge away from you.

Very briefly apply ice to back of stooge's neck. Wave cigarette in
apology, and prepare lawsuit - he/she will immediately accuse you of
trying to set them on fire.

It may advance the argument a little - plus, it's free fun :)

Mark