[meteorite-list] Cali chondrite fell extremely cold!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:38:47 -0700 (PDT)

Of course, crater-forming meteorites would start
fires, I mean meteorite falls in general. Crater-
forming extinction-causing meteorites are not what I
am talking about.
Michael Farmer

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/SIC/impact_cratering/Enviropages/Barringer/barringerstartpage.html

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/SIC/impact_cratering/Enviropages/wildfires.html