[meteorite-list] Cali meteorite preliminary first page up!

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 10:59:30 +0200

Thank you very much, Mike, for sharing your Cali-adventure! It's simply
breathtaking to follow up the traveling route of the meteorite, it's
splitting into the different paths of the single stones, continuing flying
southwards even inside the houses after having penetrated the roofs. So this
strange meteorite finally presented itself to the poorest of the poor. Your
report, the photos and not at least your "real time" mails from Cali sum up
to a more than interesting picture. What a pity only that the bigger masses
of "Cali" seem to be "lost in transition" in the southern part of the
strewnfield.

Best regards,

Matthias