[meteorite-list] Steve or New meteorite, which to discuss?

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:56:53 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

  Thanks for filling us all in on this latest fall,
and the associated "adventures" you've had in its
pursuit. Glad to hear you and Robert are OK. All in
all, sounds like this trip was one you'll NEVER
forget!

  Have a safe trip back, and I'm sure all of us are
eager to see some pictures.

  Robert Woolard