[meteorite-list] Steve or New meteorite, which to discuss?

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

M.Farmer,
     Please let us know as much about this new fall as you possibly can, I for one am /very interested in this fall. A colleague of mine was talking on the phone to a close friend. She (person in Columbia) was distracted by a very bright flash and a loud noise. I was called within hour of the fall. The witness was in Bogot? Columbia, is this in the vicinity of the fall? Can I get dibs on a piece of this? that is if it is affordable. The contact in Columbia is working on getting me some of the fall, I have been told that she knows of at least two possible sources for it. I hope that it work out and I can get my hands on some of the newest fall. Any guess on the class? Do you have any photos of it you could share? would you be willing to part with a frag or indiv?

     Please let's leave "Chi-Town Steve" Alone, he is a good man with good intentions, please lets get back to meteorites. You guys are about to make him leave the list, although it may make some of you happy, it would tear him up and we would lose a good member of our community whether you think so or not, many of us like having him here, so back to meteorites and meteorites alone. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Happy Hunting,
Joe Kerchner
http:illinoismeteorites.com - Meteorite website
http:illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl - Meteorite Hunting Forum