[meteorite-list] OT: Lack of CLASS FOR NWA 2749 OT: REPLY ABOUT BIG STEVE ADs

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

Congrats Steve,
  I am sure that the offers to buy are going to fly in
for an NWA OC H5; at $8.00/gr (or was that 0.80 cents
per gram?)that is a super bargain when many witnessed
falls and US finds are much cheaper and certainly more
rare than an orphan NWA that hasn`t been paired YET!
Wow a BIG STEVE OFFER!!
  Maybe you live in another world than reality? I
suggest that you find some suckers on fleabay and sell
only specks; it will appear to be more rare that way.
  BTW: If your NWA 2749 is not yet published in the
Meteoritical Bulletin perhaps it will not get the
status you dream of? A committee must approve it
before your dream comes true....lalalalala land

  Enough of your blowing your own horn and wasting
other`s time with your non-sense! Don`t you have a
fan club by now that you can email privately? Sorry,
not all of us appreciate your enthusiasm for your lack
of sense.

  It was very nice when you were in Mexico and the
list was "back-on-topic" without Steve Arnold Chicago
Wind!

  Please write your friends and fans. I am sure that
they will appreciate your spam.
No Regrets Here,
Dirk Ross...Tokyo