[meteorite-list] Ad- Glorieta Pallasite/Siderite- Campos and Canyon D's both with Holes-Franconia

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
I'm still getting lots of emails regarding this post
yesterday. I've tried several times to email many of
you but for some reason some of my emails are being
returned as undeliverable. I'm afraid some of you may
think that I've ignored you. I Have Not.

This email is for those of you that I've been unable
to reach and are still wondering if you were lucky
enough to have chimed in first.

Thank you all! Both for the kind words and also for
being eager to buy some of my collection/finds.

Everything has been sold and the buyers have all been
notified. Most have already paid.

Thanks again,

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona