[meteorite-list] Call for papers for Meteorite magazine

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:49:49 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone:

Well, it is that time again. The deadline for the November issue of
Meteorite magazine is only a month away (August 17) and the next deadline
is mid November.

We are still looking for an article on etching meteorites for beginners!

As you may have seen, several of our articles have run as two-part
installments due to their length. Our preferred length for articles is
2000 to 3000 words with 3 to 5 figures. Shorter articles are also
appreciated.

If you have any questions or ideas, please contact us. For those of you
who have promised articles, we will be contacting you shortly!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Larry and Nancy Lebofsky
Co-Editors, Meteorite magazine