[meteorite-list] Drake Dameräu Microvision article in Meteorite Times

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:10:09 EDT

Hi List, In June, Drake Damer?u, a Plant Metallurgist and Laboratory
Manager, wrote a Micro Visions article for Meteorite Times.

I was wondering if any of you had a chance to read it.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2007/June/index.htm

I think Drake would welcome all comments. Many of the points he raises are
beyond my ability to pass along accurately but it was an easy to read, well
written and interesting view of the crystallizing processes in metals and
perhaps in meteorites.

Take a look and let us know what you think. Tom