[meteorite-list] [AD] Sunday eBay Goodies

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:27:12 +0200

Hiho,

I have to return the laurels.

Look at that fantastic Cosmic Star Jar

Item number: 170129421367
http://kuerzer.de/StarBrand

The shape of the bottle, the design of the label
- it's looking to me like an old and long established brand.

To be found since many generations in the country kitchens on the cupboard
next to the unreachable cookie box.

I imagine Grandma Notkin applying little Geoff a spoonful every morning,
before he's going in the strewnfields...

http://kuerzer.de/GrandmaNotkin

Cool Design!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----