[meteorite-list] OT: Thanks to you all that looked at my son`s photography! and tektites were found

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

List,
  Thank you all that took your time to look at my
son`s photography and made comments and suggestions
about his works! Elliot really appreciated your help
also. His works were entered in the international
exhibit and it was a success. Thanks!

  He has created an updated website for those that
wish to see more and make comments.

http://elliotrossphotography.com/default.aspx

  Elliot was able to find some tektites with me in
Thailand and Laos and hopefully will have some photos
to share soon about tektite hunting.

  Thank you all!
  Best Always in LIFE, Dirk Ross...Tokyo