[meteorite-list] looking for someone willing to speak to a bunch of rockhounds

From: Mark Hodges <markh5_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:50:45 -0400

Hi everybody, I've been reading the list for awhile now and have learned
a great deal about meteorites (and meteorwrongs) and I've been able to
add to my small but growing collection.
Anyway to the point, I am looking for someone willing to speak about
meteorites and meteorite collecting to our gem and mineral society.
Our group is the Roanoke Valley Gem and Mineral Society located in
Roanoke, Va. we meet on the second Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm
Anyone willing and able to do this please contact me off list.

Thanks, Mark Hodges