[meteorite-list] GPS

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:28:22 -0400

I've had a Garmin Vista for several years. I like it and yes it's never let
me down. But as reading glasses have become the norm I opted for a bigger
screen with a Delorme Earthmate and a laptop for my vehicle. So when DeLorme
came out with there new hand held I grabbed it and now they've got 7.5 Topo
Quads on DVD that download into this baby it's gota be good!
If anyone is interested call them at 800-561-5105 use the promo code 9051 to
get 50% off the Quads for your state[the DVD's go for $100 without the
discount]
AND NO I DON'T HAVE ANY FINANTIAL INTEREST IN DELORME.
Jerry Flaherty