[meteorite-list] nwa 1685

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:05:53 -0700

Good Morning All and Steve,

Just wondering,
Zelimir writes that he already has the classification for this meteorite.
Maybe that shows that this one might not be the same meteorite.
If Dean found several in a box of goodies, then it could be possible yours
is not the same as Zelimir's.
Guess you will never be 100% sure unless you have it classified too.

With best regards,
Moni