[meteorite-list] Second try /Ad- Large slice of Esquel at or near wholesale

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:13:37 -0700

Hi everyone I sent this several hours ago and I don't see where it ever
arrived. If they both arrive I apologize.

 Hello everyone I need to raise some money pretty quick so I am offering a
slice of Esquel from my collection at or close to wholesale. You can see a
picture on my collection page www.meteoritefinder.com the piece weighs
324.8 grams and is very translucent as you can see. I will be taking the
best offer over $4000 that is a starting price of just over $12 per gram and
this a very nice slice. I will accept bids until 9AM Pacific time tomorrow
morning 7-9-07. Thanks

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com