[meteorite-list] Grandstanding?

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 07:50:58 -0400

wow.

charitable good work is a wonderful thing---and one does not have to
have contributed to a given cause to be critical of execution of its
mission.

no one upon whom devastation has been visited wants to be encumbered
with ANY agenda other than charitable good work. none of this should
ever have made it to a newspaper, and to the extent the media was
invited---that's really the only problem, and it does qualify as
grandstanding. by whom? don't know.

Depth of Field Management
1501 Broadway Suite 1304
New York, New York 10036