[meteorite-list] Re-2: Catalog of the recovered Bassikounou massesreleased

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:09:05 +0200

Thank you, Matteo, your information is much appreciated.

The crusted 8.79 gm (part-?) slice is already included in the TKW of the
catalogue as it is cut from the 3165 gm El Moichine - mass (Cat. # 1).

What concerns the 50.50 gm individual we'll try to check it out whether it's
part of one of the lots. If not we'll hold it in storage for cat. vol. II
(which we'll not hesitate to publish as soon as vol. I is on the bestseller
lists ;-).

Saluti a Italia,

Matthias