[meteorite-list] Meteorites Dealer/Collectors

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:44:12 +0100 (CET)

why you not put the name, we hare happy to know this
man without balls

Matteo

--- Bill <glixard at inbox.com> ha scritto:

---------------------------------
Hmmm. I remember this guy. I politely told him that I
require shipment in advance and that we could discuss
price after I saw the merchandise in person. I offered
to pay half the cost of shipping if we couldn't agree
on a value and the stuff had to be returned.

He assured me that he was a very honest fellow and I
assured him that I was of equal veracity. He said,
"You send money, I send meteorites." I said no dice.

Nothing exchanged hands. I guess if you don't
mindlessly cut this guy a check, you get put on his
S-List. He does a great disservice to his rational
countrymen. I hope someone over there kicks him square
in the hind end.

Bill = :>P