[meteorite-list] QMIG update

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:31:17 +1000

Listoids

www.rawnet.com.au/qwalkra1/

Snuck into town today to get a copy of the Queensland Government Mining
Journal # 72 which has the only artikle me can find on the Answer and King
Solomon meteorites

I'm gonna wrestle with the black arts of OCR to bash these into a word doc
or a pdf tonite

Can any listoids adv which is quicker and easier and idiot-proof to use -
omnipage or abbyy finereader professional

I'll bash em out of the scanner quick and dirty as a jpeg and post em a bit
later and u can read away to ur hearts content

pdf or word doc later ? tonite after I wrestle with OCR

Next step is to try and track em down ? alive and well in the USA or Germany
? hiding in oz ?any clues ? I'll haveta get around to doing a newspaper
search or bite the bullet and do a MF and hop on the next plane - somebody
somewhere knows... but who ???

Cheers