[meteorite-list] Stollen 865g Achondrites

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:47:26 -0800 (PST)

$35.00 gram for a howardite from Morocco? My friend, I
will sell you about 10 KILOGRAMS of them right now for
that price, I will get on an airplane and come to
Morocco this week and hand deliver them to you if you
will pay me that price!
Give me a break.
Mike Farmer
--- sryfjnstryj tsyjhdteyjh <meteoriteslive at yahoo.com>