[meteorite-list] Tucson Show

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 02:18:05 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2007 11:05:13 PM Mountain Standard Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:

Room 184 in the Inn Suites is 99% complete, open
tomorrow, and chock full of meteorites, including the
newest known iron meteorite from Spain, Zaragoza
(proposed name). Be the first to see this new
meteorite, the slices arrived this afternoon from
cutting.
We have not been emailing the list Bob, because
everyone here is just slightly busy.
Mike Farmer

Same thing here.
Arrived this afternoon. Hey Mike!! what's that white stuff I had to drive
thru around Willcox!!???? I thought you took care of the weather!!!
Setting up tomorrow. Come take a look at the Burns meteorite. And the Little
Spring Creek,and......etc.

Good night

Anne M. Black
_WWW.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.impactika.com/)