[meteorite-list] Potter

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:18:16 +0100

Hello Bernd, Darren Dirk, list

My own Potter 58.15 g full slice (crusted on edges) carries an old J.D.
Buddhue label, comes from Monnig coll. (M 24.2) and has the N? 476.17
(white numbers) painted on its edge.

I (unfortunately) doubt it comes from Dirk's source (sigh!) but I'll be
pleased to know who was Buddhue and whether the painted N? could mean it
perhaps belonged to Nininger ?

Bernd, congrats!

Zelimir

A 15:58 27/01/2007 +0000, bernd.pauli at paulinet.de a ?crit :