[meteorite-list] AD | ebay auctions | KAYUNWAR!!!

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:03:53 +0100

Dear Listoids,

Another week is coming to an end and as you may remember, our auctions usually end on Saturday. This Saturday again, we have 22 auctions that will start ending in about 24 hours. You can find them at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

For those of you who like wide and quite thick slices, the last quite heavy partslice of Sahara 03501 is part of these auctions.
265.6g, 110x100x11mm dimensions, it displays its beautiful metal veining, typical of this unusual and fresh H4 meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-SAH-03501-H4-W1-S3-265-6g-partslice_W0QQitemZ130071429891QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sahara 02503, CV3 is also present with a wide slice of 10.6g, 44x43x3mm dimensions.
I'm not sure that there will be any other slices of such a size so do not miss it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-SAH-02503-Tioulaoualene-CV3-10-6g-SLICE_W0QQitemZ130071429837QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I won't make the complete listing of them, but just inform you that 14 of these 22 auctions are still at their starting price of $0.99 at the time of this e-mail. So if you like to make good deals, this is the right time to handle your mouse, warm up your finger on the left click and bid!

Thanks for watching and best of luck ;o))
Kind regards

Frederic
Kayunwar
(Michel Franco is IMCA member #3869 and Frederic Beroud is IMCA member #2491)
http://www.caillou-noir.com/