[meteorite-list] info microscope camera for trinocular

From: Kevin Forbes <vk3ukf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 00:22:26 +1100

I did the adapta-scope trick a while ago too.

I used a 35mm plastic film can with the bottom cut off, I put a few runs of
electrical tape around the inside for a snug fit.

I have a 10x stereo microscope.

This trick also works with other optics, binoculars and telescopes quite
well.

I used the telescope to take pics of a visiting nuclear sub in the bay, and
the binocs for a few harrier jump jets that visited our local AFB.

All my pics are online, but I just noticed my website is down again.

QSL.NET argh.

Kevin, VK3UKF.