[meteorite-list] QMIG update

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:47:25 +1000

Listoids

QMIG site update

www.rawnet.com.au/~qwalkra1/

Firstly - apologies to all - there actually is another recent find called "Winton 1" a 800 g stone ? H4 - three from Winton and not the two only that I had thought

News is on new finds page until I revamp the site on the weekend to make it all a bit neater and tidier

Hammond Downs, Tookabarnoo and Mulga (? another unknown Queenslander) are on the way

I may have snaffled some Arrabury and another unknown Queenslander (Opal Corner) - wait out

I'm still trying to get Wynella and Georgetown and Hidden Valley as my next foray

As prev - my sincere thanx to any and all who have helped - you know who you are - an enormous amount of work happens behind the scenes - none of this happens without the assistance and contributions of many

Cheers