[meteorite-list] Portales Valley Ad

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:43:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello List,

  It has been a while since I last made a post about
our few remaining pieces of Portales Valley, and
Dhofar 1180. The supply of both is even lower now. So,
if you still haven't added either/both to your
collection, now might be a good time to do so.

 To check out some of the dwindling number of pieces
left, including some killer specimens, check out the
site here:

(PV) http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com

 or here:

(lunar)
  http://www.portalesvalleymeteorites.com/Lunar.htm

  We would be happy to work with any of you who might
be interested. Just email me offline if you wish.

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard