[meteorite-list] Could it be....

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:51:10 -0700

If someone else hasn't mentioned it yet ( I don't read every email in all
threads), Frank Stroik was the author of a small spiral bound, and very
informative booklet, "Meteorites: Fundamental Properties and Process" which
he published in April of 1999. Too bad he's off the List, he was a great
contributor.

Best,

John Gwilliam