[meteorite-list] Thin section odd structure in SaU 067 Tom Phillips

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:33:06 EST

Hi list, I was examining an SaU 067 thin section last night and noticed
this oddity. It's likely just contamination in the original rock but cool to
look at and wonder.

This is just for fun. I don't think it is any discovery or any thing like
that.

If you want me to send a couple shots just email me directly.

Note: I'll send them embedded in the email so it's safe. I won't ask you
to download and open any files from someone you don't know. (even if list
members are an extended family)

Tom