[meteorite-list] What a beauty

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:06:02 -0500

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:50:42 -0600, you wrote:

>Anybody who loves oriented meteorites has to take a look at this
>http://cgi.ebay.com/A-flight-oriented-meteorite-Villalbeto-de-la-Pena-Nr-25_W0QQitemZ300071000085QQihZ020QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So, now that the auction is over-- the price isn't vast enough to make it clear
that people knew that it wasn't an acutal meteorite that they were bidding on,
but $55 for a 13 page recent booklet seems pretty high to me-- and the top
bidders had low feedback ratings. So I'm guessing that they didn't know what
they were bidding on, as I had predicted.