[meteorite-list] Ad

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:49:13 -0600

I was told my Ad did not make it to the list so I am trying again .
Trouble with Comcast I do not know . So please pardon
the repeat .
Hello Friends
        I wish to offer the list first chance at many meteorites .
1st is a beautiful specimen SAH 0020 11Kg with a
large atmospheric ablation hole in this meteorite .
I offer it to the list at below my cost of $ 8,000 purchased
from Luc Labenne many years ago . Concerned it was a
true ablation hole I went deep into the hole and broke off
a small fragment and under the sand still in the hole can be
seen black fusion crust !! Interested please make me an offer
off the list .
 Pictures on my website http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
I also have for sale
Richfield LL3.7 slice 77g
SAH 99555 Augurite End cut 3,5g
Cumberland Falls Part slices 5.3g and smaller pieces
Dalgaranga Mesosiderite 43g end cut Fresh not an oxidized lump !!
NWA 2945 Mesosiderite 1080 g Main Mass complete !!
NWA2965 EL6/7 I have many Kilos from A+ to D grade
Ibitira 5g crusted part slice Very Rare
NWA 2853 Howardite I offer the complete main mass 860 grams
for less that $10/ make offer if interested

I have one more offering I hesitate to mention / Dr Ted Bunch has
been doing the research and O/I testing is complete he tells me .
It is a new Howardite not paired with anything total weight 430g
after 20 g type specimen and a couple of small slices a 5g and a
3g Ted has not given me the NWA # so I hesitate on this offer
The main Mass and the slices are for sale .

Please if you are interested in any of these specimens contact me
off the list . Make me an offer on anything on my website .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
Sale will go to help keep my family together !!!!
Thank you Ken Regelman