[meteorite-list] Tunguska Video

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:37:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi All:

I sort of remembered something done on the History channel. So I did a
Google search and found:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1239210472564794775&q=Tunguska&hl=en

A 5-minute video on Tunguska.

In its usual style, despite interviewing several scientists including Don
Yeomans, the History Channel makes it sound like the scientists just might
be wrong and the Tunguska event may have been an exploding UFO! If it is
on TV, it must be right.

Larry