[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hits Page

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:42:48 EST

In a message dated 1/22/2007 7:33:09 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
waltbranch at bellsouth.net writes:
Hello Everyone,

I have received some private emails today regarding the Meteorite hits page
that is (was) at the IMCA website. I no longer see it at the site. Maybe I
overlooked it but apparently it has been taken down.

-Walter
________________________

It is very temporary Walter.

As you might have noticed the IMCA has a brand-new website. It is already
much better than the old one, and it will be even better when Jeff Kuyken and
Norbert Classen are done with it. They have already done a lot of work but
they still have quite a few pages from the old site to bring over. Your old
Hammer page is one of them, but don't worry, it will be there. And so will all
the Field Reports. And there will be more information too.

And all List-Members, the site is not only for IMCA members, it is available
to everybody. Go take a look and let me know what you think of it:
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com