[meteorite-list] Questions about the Tucson Show from a first timer

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:28:05 -0800 (PST)

Howdy Fellow Listees,

This year will be my first visit to the Tucson show,
and I have some questions. I have the
meteorite-times.com show guide, which has been very
valuable.

[I have a hotel in Green Valley (Baymont Inn, 25 miles
south of the InnSuites) and a rental car]

1) Is parking at the InnSuites Hotel an issue? Is
there a charge for parking there?

2) Where can I find the bins of unclassified NWAs by
the pound that I have been dreaming/obsessing about?
Will there be bins ranging from gravel to mostly
crusted stones? What might the price range be this
year?? Is there - is there balm in Gilead?

3) What is the traffic on I-19 like and what time is
morning 'rush hour' etc?

4) Show hours are listed as 10AM to 6PM, is this
accurate? All the talk about parties and margaritas
and... well you get the point, are the meteorite
dealers open by 10AM?

5) What show/location might be displaying small
diamond saws? I want to buy an AmeriTool variable
speed or something similar, but would like to get a
look in person at the rock vice etc. Also Adam Hupe
had mentioned an outfit selling really good thin kerf
diamond blades at a show in Puyallup, WA. This guy was
supposed to be at Tucson. Does this ring a bell?

That's probably enough questions for now. I hope the
answers to these questions will be of general interest
to other list readers as well.

Best Regards,
             Pat Brown