[meteorite-list] bouse,arizona

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:08:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
I'm quite sure that there is more than 10 new Arizona
meteorite finds. I have 5 (possibly) new Meteorite
finds currently being studied at several Universities
(UCLA, ASU etc..)

I also have many more meteorite finds that I have yet
to submit, some of which I've posted here. I'm sure
that there are a few meteorite hunters like myself
that are in no hurry to classify.

Just yesterday I took "newbie" Meteorite Hunter Mike
Morgan out and we found 4 New Arizona Meteorites! Of
course they will need to be classified to know for
sure if they are unique, but I think 1 or more will
be.

I'll post pictures on my website later today for those
that want to see pictures of that hunt.

Ruben

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona