[meteorite-list] eBay no longer a community

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:11:28 +0000

Hi,

It all may hit them in the pocket to some degree.

I have bid on many things that I would not have found without tracking
back through bidders or have been informed about after loosing an
auction. I have never found that being contacted by an ebayer with a
link to other similar pieces has been a problem...just a help!!

Graham