[meteorite-list] first polished thin-slide piccy is up

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:32:23 +1000

Listoids

QMIG update

www.rawnet.com.au/qwalkra1/

First polished thin-slide piccy is up - yeh - i know this one is gross - hot
off the press at 1200 dpi from my scanner - twas 20 meg before I bashed it
into a more manageable jpeg - I'm trying to organise some better ones thru
the petrology lab now... its a start tho - it may be the first but it won't
be the last tho I may shed a few tears when pieces are sacrificed to the
polished thin-slide god

Useful links page up - my sincere thanx to the Mike types - how come there
are so many dealers called Mike in the USA ??? is it on the job application
and duty statement ???

Humour page is up - there is gonna be a prize for the best picture or
cartoon to grace a t-shirt - over to you guys - submit your best - or
worst - meteorite related ONLY tho

Hooroo