[meteorite-list] Meteorite List- Polite Request

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:42:01 -0800 (PST)

Gary Foote,

Just in case you don't get it, this is about you. You
are spamming the list. Real questions? Great.
Informative answers? Even better. Chit-chat? Fine,
OFF list. There are over 600 of us. What if everyone
posts something without content to every post? We do
appreciate your enthusiasm. Don't destroy that.

Mike and Mike, you are gentle souls and have been
kind. Sometimes it has to be more direct.

Thanks,
Norm