[meteorite-list] Exciting New meteorite material....Mokoia, Wairarapa and Alta Ameem

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:34:51 +0000

Hi Bob

Thanks for the link.

It appears then that records of meteorites hitting trees may actually be
rarer than 'hammers'. I suppose that is because manmade objects get
noticed much more easily after being hit than trees.

Perhaps we should come up with a silly name for meteorites that hit
trees then! ;-)
Any suggestions welcome.....

Have fun...all the best

Graham Ensor