[meteorite-list] Exciting New meteorite material....Mokoia, Wairarapa and Alta Ameem

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:15:53 +0000

Hi Bob and all,

I did not intend this to become a string about trading and hope it is
not becoming an advert for this.
I was just genuinley excited about aquiring the rare material.

I do not want this to go against list rules. I will just say that I
only have a small amount of each and so would only want to loose a few
grams. I am heading for the Tucson show with the hope of filling gaps
in my collection with perhaps gujba, millbillillie or a stable
pallasite. So if I might be willing to trade for similar but I dont
feel I really have enough to get anything substantial unless someone is
really desperate for Mokoia, Alta'meem or Wairarapa Valley.

Please contact me off list if you wish as I do not want to break list
rules. I think the importance of the list lies in gaining knowledge and
spreading enthusiasm by discussion.

Best regards

Graham Ensor