[meteorite-list] Cape of Good Hope Sample

From: markig at westnet.com <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 20 19:41:23 2007

My apologies to the list if this is the second time you have received
this post. For some reason, it looks like it didn't make it through the
first time - very long delay time from when it was first sent until now,
and I still have not received a copy as a receipient of the list messages.

In any event:

I am looking for a sample of the Cape of Good Hope meteorite. I checked
with NEMS, but samples are no longer available.

Does anyone have suggestions on another source for a sample?

Thanks in advance, and sorry again if this is the second posting that you
have received.

Mark