[meteorite-list] Sale cutting sale for Brenham siderite AD

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:28:09 -0800

Hello all I am finishing up the last few orders from my cutting sale
on Gibeon and Henbury. So I am moving a VERY large Brenham siderite to
the saw. It weighs something like 128 pounds so it will produce some
very large and interesting slices.I am offering some of the best
quality and the thinnest large slices here to you on the list while I
am cutting them. They will also be at the lowest prices for such thin
slices also.
Here is a link to a few pictures, there are some amazing inclusions in
this monster. Just for reference and a guide to how big these slice
will be. This one weighs 805 grams and is about 10" X 8.5" and just
over 2mm thick.
http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/meteoritefinder/
Please contact me off list for more information. Thanks

--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
www.meteoritefinder.com